Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Featured: My Brother, James Brunt

One night, I came home with some new equipment. As I was going through my things, my brother happened to walk in my room and grab my camera. He disappeared for about 30 minutes and then came back and handed the camera to me. He had a grin on his face, one that I know too well. I usually see that facial expression when he's up to something, usually when he's trying to outdo something that I am already doing (like photography lol). My brother has always been the competitive type, but it's all fun. I uploaded the pics that he took and to my surprise, they actually came out pretty nice especially considering the fact that he has never used a DSLR camera like mine. I think he could be on to something. I'm hoping to recruit him one day. He thinks I'm joking, but really, I'm not.

The photos below were taken by my brother, James and edited by yours truely.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment