Latest Instagrams
Monday, May 30, 2011

Roylene & Andrez :: Orange County Family Portrait Photographer

This was my first time shooting in Oceanside, CA. A city with plenty of beautiful places to take photos. Roylene & her son had the luxury of having their photo session done in their backyard, literally. When I saw it, I loved it!! Not to mention, Roy is super photogenic and her son is adorable as well, so it was the perfect recipe for some awesome photos!! This will definitely not be the last time I head out to the OC to do a photo shoot! Here are some of my favorites from their session.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



While we were shooting, we came across this... Pretty interesting huh :)


Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Janet. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still freaking out from the snake skin.. awhhhwwaa.. But the photos are beautiful what a beautiful mother/son shoot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mena: Thank you for always showing love on my blog :)

    Das*it: Girl, I was freakin out when i saw the snake skin!!! I was hoping to not run into any snakes after I seen that. lol.

    ReplyDelete