Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heritage Park Maternity Photos: Serena :: Orange County Maternity Photographer

This was my first time shooting at Heritage Park. When I arrived and saw where we were shooting, I thought it was the perfect location for a maternity photo session. When Serena arrived, we immediately went to work. Serena was definitely a natural in front of the camera! Luckily, we were able to shoot when we did because later on that day, she gave birth to her new bundle of joy! Congrats Serena & family :)




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The picture are simply AMAZING!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them <3!! All the way around BEAUTIFUL, from the different back drops in the park to the bright bold colors!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH JANET!! My heart is very happy :-D. Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serena's Aunt Marilyn from Louisana. I love the site you guys chose. Serena is so beautiful, she missed her calling as a model but now she has a beautiful little girl that can fulfill that dream for her. I think her being it that serene environment & around the water brought forth the birth of the baby. Pic are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete