Latest Instagrams
Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seal Beach Engagement Session: Sam & Brooklyn


As I have mentioned briefly in previous posts, I recently got married last May (not sure if that's still considered recent?). During that busy time of wedding preparations, I was still doing what I love and that is taking photos. I love of all of my clients and feel each of their sessions are equally special and unique, so although I'm a bit late (ok, Samoan time.lol) sharing their photos with the online world, I will still be featuring them on the bloggity blog :) .


Sam and Brooklyn met through mutual friends in their early 20's and have stayed attached ever since. Fast forward 16 years later and they finally made the decision to tie the knot. Capturing a couple's love unfold in front of my camera is always magical, but to also be able to document a bride-to-be who is expecting their firstborn child was even more special. They decided to take their engagement pictures at one of their favorite places to hang out which was Downtown Seal Beach. Here are some of my favorites from their engagement session.

Check back for favorites from their wedding day.


 photo SamBrooklyn-18FB.jpg



 photo sandb1FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-237FB.jpg



 photo sandb2FB.jpg



 photo sandb7FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-56FB.jpg



 photo sandb3FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-100FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-240FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-184FB.jpg



 photo sandb6FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-243FB.jpg



 photo sandb4FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-175FB2.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-223FB.jpg



 photo sandb5FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-226FB.jpg



 photo SamBrooklyn-231FB.jpg





1 comment:

  1. There's something so sweet about a man holding his woman's shoes! So cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete