Latest Instagrams
Saturday, May 1, 2010

Coping

It's been difficult the last of couple days. Everyone is trying to adjust and get back into the normal swing of things, but it's just not that easy. We laid to rest one of our own; my little cousin, my brother. We have been trying to cope with the loss of our loved one, but the pain is undeniable. We never thought that he would be called back home so soon. This was honestly the hardest event to take pictures of. About one month ago, I posted images from another funeral service which included this cousin of mine and the pictures were taken at the same place. I'm in disbelief of how quick a life can be taken. On the other hand, his farewell was beautiful. Every detail of the funeral service was planned with him in mind. Marcus, we love and miss you so much.






























6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Janet. RIL Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet those are some beautiful pictures!! You really got some talent~ and what a beautiful memory for all the fam! Wish I could have been there.....LOVE you1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not easy but you did it!...and like you said in your testimony...because of Marcus..you won't stop taking pictures!! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet I am soo sorry for your family's loss! Although he is in a better place I understand the pain of losing a loved one. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the comments, feedback, and words of comfort. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete