Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My little cousin Marcus...

I just got the news this morning that my younger cousin Marcus was taken from us last night. I don't know why I still refer to him as my "little" cousin because he is not so little anymore. I immediately started searching my comp for any pics that I had of him... I dont know why, but I did and this is what I found.



Photobucket

Photobucket


I am still in complete shock. Most of my extended family doesnt even know yet. I just cant believe he was taken away from us at such a young age. I love you Marcus and I will never forget you my little cousin.


5 comments:

  1. So sorry for your family's loss. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply sorry for your loss Janet. So young. Kalofa e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. though you are not here anymore...you are in my heart! and i will never forget you! FAMILES ARE FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad and in shock. Pls send our love and condolences to the family. Families are Forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete