Latest Instagrams
Monday, January 18, 2010

The Fabulous 5


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And here they are, the FABULOUS 5! All of these beauties are related to me. On the very last pic from L-R they are: Brittany Oneill, Rayven Ma'alona, Nadine Fa'alogoifo, Lauren Pe'a and Jessica Brunt. All of them individually are beautiful and unique in their own ways. They have grown so much and have great potential to take on anything that comes their way. Thanks for making this shoot a great experience ladies! Love you guys =]


5 comments:

  1. Nice pix Janet! I like 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Janet! They look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww.... I LOVE IT!!!! The girls are soooo beautiful! im ur numero uno fan! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, all your hard work and brain cramming really paid off! i'm so happy for you and this career you are about to blow up in! Love the photos...make me want to go to school! Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mena: Thank you, you know Im a fan of yours right?! =]

    Ray: NO, you look GREAT.

    Cilla: Well, I hope youre my #1 fan or else...hahaha

    Lisha: I have a long road ahead of me, but Im willing to take the punches. It's never too late to go back to school. That is what inspired me. Life is too short not to be doing what you love to do...I still have music on my list.

    ReplyDelete