Latest Instagrams
Monday, January 11, 2010

Newborn: Our Little Matai, Baby Kairin


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This was my first Newborn photo shoot and it was of my one and only nephew. I did the set up at my house in my room because i get decent natural light from my window. The baby is still so young and we wanted him to be relaxed, so we brought in a portable heater and turned it up. I was HOT!! The baby was comfy though and did really well. We had to take a couple breaks in between, but we were really happy with the end results (considering the camera is older than me and is NOT digital). Film is very unforgiving and you always hope for the best shots. The most rewarding thing about it is the drive to the photo lab and the excitement you feel when you look at all your shots for the first time. The last photo you see was taken with my camera phone, I wanted to post it as well to give an idea of what colors we were working with.

So here is to our new little chief, baby Kai.

5 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Nice job Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mena: Thank you! We're so excited to have him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the addition to the Brunt family. He's adorable. Nice picture for an old camera. Go girl, you've got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.. What a cute lil' family.. Aunty loves you kairin!!! Ur favorite aunty that is.. lol

    ReplyDelete