Latest Instagrams
Monday, January 11, 2010

Mommy-to-be: Ms. Reiko


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I took a photography class last semester and all we used was black & white film. We were required to take all of our pics manually and then process them ourselves in the darkroom. The pics that you see have not been digitally edited and are taken straight from negatives. The camera that I was using is older than me (lol), but I think the pics came out okay. I needed to finish a roll of film, so I decided to take pics of the lovely mommy-to-be a couple days before she gave birth to my handsome nephew. I love this girl, she and my nephew are such a great addition to our family.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the dark room did you? Your pics are awesome. I'm still trying to learn. Best of luck to you - from one Samoan girl aspiring to be a photographer to another =)

    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mena: It was hard to get used to the dark room at first, but now I cant seem to stay out of there! lol. I am fairly new to the photography world, but Ive been experimenting and learning from trial and error. Your work is great as well!! That is why I am "following" you ;) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete