Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cierra Tracey :: Anaheim, CA Portrait Photographer

This young lady was definitely born to be in front of the camera. She is a natural! It was so hard to pick which shots to post because I like all of them. Hats off to the wonderful make-up artist, Celina Scott. She and I went to high school together back in Utah and I didn't know that this is what she does for a living! She is off the hook. I look forward to doing more work with her in the future.















Make-up by: Celina Scott

3 comments:

  1. she is rockin her shoot! she poses so well in front of the camera! where was the 2nd shoot taken? YOU ARE BAD JAEYB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Love LOVE them!! They are so effin cute. I look forward to working with you again very soon.

    ReplyDelete