Latest Instagrams
Friday, April 2, 2010

Little Alvin + Happy Easter!!

When I think of Easter I think of kids with lots of candy, Primary functions at the chapel, chocolate bunnies and yellow marshmallow Peeps. I remember going to Grandma's house meeting all of my other cousins and we would have an Easter egg hunt in the backyard, but we would try to be careful not to fall into the pool (that was 13ft deep). Oh we were on a mission to find those eggs...the plastic eggs that had the $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills. It was a lot of fun. As I grew older I realized that Easter really wasn't about bunnies, candy, Easter egg hunts or any of that, but I sure do miss being a kid.

Meet my little cousin Alvin. Isn't he a cutie? I think so too. Happy Easter!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. He is a cutie J! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alviii! i like your style with with A red vine and a smile. lol Jayeb, this pic looks like an old photo you'd find in a old shoe box from years ago! i like the different setting/quality you snapped it with! it's neat!

    ReplyDelete