Latest Instagrams
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Karson Aiava :: Huntington Beach, CA Children Photographer

Karson was born to be behind the camera. He is such a cute baby!! He's so photogenic and the faces he made throughout the session were so adorable. Because of the rain, we had to do the shoot over two days, but two days to shoot with this little guy? Come on, I wasn't even complaining :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These photos are AMAZING! The traditional wear is beyond beautiful!! Great job Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shenna! It took some planning and a lot of running around, but we found almost everything we were looking for. Makes me want to fly to Samoa and buy a boat load of props to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it took some planning...because all of the props are so picture perfect!(no pun intended Lol)I wish I had the hobbies I have now when I made my trips to Samoan. All I brought back was food and goodies and a few cheesy souvenirs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the last pic!! This baby is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pua: Thanks for the comment. You should see him in person, he is the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shenna: Im sure you'll have a long checklist next time you make a trip to Samoa :)

    ReplyDelete