Latest Instagrams
Monday, October 11, 2010

Back in the Office & Faith

I was fortunate enough to visit some family in Salt Lake City, UT over the weekend. The drive was about 10 hours each way and I only had about a day and a half to spend with them. It was so nice to see family that I don't get to see everyday. Of course, I brought my camera with me to get all the footage. haha. I even had a mini photo shoot with my niece, Faith, in celebration of her 8th birthday. I love her and miss her so much. So now it's back to work. More pics coming soon!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Janet! You're so sweet and you always have the nicest things to say! Your photography just keeps getting better as well! Have you been taking a workshop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, thanks for coming by. I hope one day we get to work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff: Thank you! I sent you an email :)

    Mena: yes, we should definitely get together next time I'm in your area :)

    ReplyDelete