Latest Instagrams
Monday, October 4, 2010

Official WEBSITE Launch + The Power of 1 Special.


I am so excited to share some of the things that have been happening, but have been too busy to blog about. About 2 weeks ago, I launched the Official JAYEB PHOTOGRAPHY website!! Some of you may have already seen it (and I hope you love it, like I do), but if you haven't seen it yet, you must check it out :) You can go to www.jayebphotography.com or click here. Be sure to check out the FEATURED GALLERIES. I think you'll like it ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Secondly, I have been thinking about a special to offer to my clients. With the holidays slowly approaching, I have decided to put together a little something just for that reason. Consider it an early gift ;) I was inspired while doing a photo shoot this past weekend of a gorgeous baby boy. His parents decided to book a session, so that they could use the photos in his invites for his first birthday. So I thought about it and then bammm!! That's when it hit me. The Power of 1. It's funny how inspiration comes to us.

So for a LIMITED time only, I will be offering this exclusive holiday special.



Photobucket


Here's the lowdown...

1 HOUR session with JAYEB
1 LOCATION (So. Cal)
1 DISC of 20 awesome images of you and your loved ones
1 8X10 STUDIO PRINT
All for $100

A $50 retainer will be required upon booking. Good for up to 4 people, each additional person is $15 each.

Space is LIMITED, so call or email to book your appointment today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment