Latest Instagrams
Friday, March 26, 2010

#6 - The Blondie

So this was day 1 in the studio. I needed a model, so I decided to use my younger sister, Jackie. She is the 6th child out of the seven of us. She is also the only one who inherited my father's palagi (Samoan word for white/Caucasian) genes. When she was born people would see all of us together and think that we kidnapped her, haha. Since she was little, we would always refer to her as the "Blondie" because of her light hair (it's darker now) and well because of other things, hahaha. I'm kidding. I love my sister!

Here are some shots of her...


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. She's a beauty! Nice shots J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yezzir!! Keep it Crakkkin JayeB. Your work is very nice and this model is beautiful. $TAKOLA1

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair blowing effect jayeb!
    ..so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job.. The girl is so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete