Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Remind Me

Photobucket

Occasionally, I am reminded. Sometimes through a conversation with a friend, maybe from a message or lesson shared during a church meeting, or maybe even in a form of a note. At times, well many times, I am afraid to take risks, do something different, or step out of my comfort zone. I still have a boatload of things to learn about this industry, career, and craft. I know that if this is something that I am willing to work hard for, sacrifice my weekends, lunches(lol) & morning Starbucks runs for, with God willing, I will be able to do just that.

2 comments:

  1. haha. i can see your lucky numbers on the back! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I wasnt sure if anyone would notice that ;P you better break me off when you win the lotto using MY lucky numbers!! lol.

    ReplyDelete