Latest Instagrams
Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Up & a Gift for YOU!!

Some of you may know that I am just starting out with this whole photography thing. I have been receiving emails and messages on facebook regarding my pricing and what I charge. I was getting a little behind in replying to people and didn't have anything really consistent, sooooo I updated my pricing page and went ahead and whipped up a basic package until I know exactly what I want to offer to my clients. I think it'll do for now. Also, my blog is getting close to 1,000 hits/visits (so exciting!) and I think that calls for a FREE giveaway, the first giveaway might I add, so check back to enter into the drawing because you could be the lucky winner! I don't know about you, but I love anything that is FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Came across your blog and just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kiki!! I appreciate the feedback very much =)

    ReplyDelete