Latest Instagrams
Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Never Easy to Say Goodbye


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


This past weekend, we had two deaths in the family. One of them was my Grandfather's brother and the other was my Father's sister. It is never easy saying farewell to a loved one, especially to a parent. Although it may be painful, I am grateful to know that there is a plan of happiness and that families can be together forever.

5 comments:

  1. gave me the chills! great job again JayeB! now i know why it is better snapping pics of those unaware because it captures the best of when they aren't prepared to smile! you are awesome and i can't wait to see the rest...R.I.P Uncle Pouvi T. and R.I.P to your aunty Janet :) families are FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My turn to give the condolences now to your family. Keep ya head up J. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet..you sure did a great job!! Yes indeed, I too am grateful for the knowledge of the plan of happiness!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Marie FaalogoifoMarch 25, 2010 9:32 PM

    Hi Janet! It's been a pleasure to visit the site. Way to go and loving the work you've done. I look forward to your success in photography. Absolutely MARVELOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisha: Thanks for the non-stop support cuzzo!

    TMena: Thank you sis. My 5th photo was inspired by one of your photos ;) I liked it so much that I tried it out myself. Hope you dont mind =]

    William: Welcome to my little space on the world wide web =] Thank you for the compliment. It's great finding others on here who can relate.

    Anna: Thank you, thank you. Please let me know when you and your honey are ready for that romantic photo shoot :]

    ReplyDelete